The Expat’s Guide to Living and Working in Dubai is written by local experts specifically for people moving to Dubai and expats that have recently arrived. Our goal is to provide you with accurate information to make your transition more successful and less stressful.
This concise, relevant guide contains information on:
– Accommodation – how to find apartments, which areas to choose, lease negotiating
– Doing Business – a guide to etiquette and local business practices
– Banking, Money and Taxes – how to open an account, how tax works
– Cost of Living – an up-to-date guide to everyday prices, including a basket of goods
– Pros and Cons – local views on the ups and downs on expat life
– Healthcare – hospitals, clinics and medical insurance issues
– Culture Shock – what to expect from local people and other expats
– Religion – living in an Islamic country
– Working – employers, permits and visas
– Useful Facts – including Weather, Embassies, Public Holidays
– Education and Schools – where to send your children to school
Use this Dubai Expat Guide to find the answers to questions you have about organising housing, finding the right school for your little one, negotiating your contract and making that all-important first friend. After all, the right kind of preparation is paramount to a successful move.