Expatriates Doug and Cindi Bower have successfully expatriated to Mexico, learning through trial and error how to do it from the conception of the initial idea to driving up to their new home in another country. Now the potential expatriate can benefit from their more than three years of pre-expat research to their more than two years of actually living in Mexico. They explain:
1. How to begin the process of deciding whether Mexico is for you.
2. How to evaluate locations and costs for expatriation.
3. How to avoid being stereotyped as an Ugly American.
4. How to find and set up your new home.
5. Ways to cure culture shock before arriving in Mexico.
6. How to master Spanish before moving.
7. How safe Mexico really is.
8. The benefits of cheap living, travel, and medical care.
9. The modern technology available in Mexico.
10. and much more!
The Plain Truth about Living in Mexico answers the potential expatriate’s questions by leading them through the process from the beginning to the end. In this comprehensive guide, you will learn not only how-to expatriate but will learn what to expect, in daily life, before coming to Mexico.