Why buy this book?
• The most comprehensive guide to Tuscany – full coverage of Florence, Chianti, the Central Hilltop Towns and Maremma. Includes hundreds of special destinations not covered in the better-known guidebooks. Updated for 2015.
• The only guide with a complete and exclusive set of downloadable GPS coordinates to all the sites, hotels, restaurants and shops recommended by the guide (provided at no additional charge!).
• Hundreds of pages devoted to Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Lucca, Volterra, Pisa, Pitigliano, Cortona, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino and the spectacular countryside in between.
• Thoroughly researched information about fantastic wineries, out-of-the-way destination restaurants and exceptional sites. Want to visit the famous butcher shop in Panzano? We’ll take you to his doorstep. Like to catch some bargains at the Prada outlet? No problem. How about touring some of the best wineries in all of Europe? Easy. Always dreamt of a fine meal in a world-class destination restaurant in a beautiful yet hard-to-find location deep in the Tuscan countryside? Just choose your destination, select the location on your GPS using our coordinates, and off you go! We provide complete information to these locations and many many more.
• Features hundreds of eye-catching images of Tuscany, many provided by London’s world-famous Robert Harding.
• Specifically designed for the Kindle; not a paperback converted to electronic form. Easily searchable, our book contains hundreds of hyperlinks so you can directly access maps and websites for all the hotels, restaurants, museums, wineries and other destinations covered in the book.
• Although we provide detailed instructions and the process of downloading our coordinates and loading them onto your Garmin or TomTom GPS device is easy, full US-based tech support is available for any download or installation questions.
• Provides everything you need to know for driving in Tuscany. It was written by and for adventurous travelers with a keen interest in exploring the Tuscan countryside. Our exclusive GPS coordinates enable you to drive in Tuscany with ease, without fear of getting lost, so you can visit extraordinary places and experience the trip of a lifetime.
• Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
• Check out the video on our author page (for Robert E. Woods) for more information.