Walk the cobbled streets of Old Havana, discover remains of the revolution, enjoy the nightlife in Vedado and dive into the turquoise waters on a fantastic day out to Playas del Este!
After the successful launch in Germany, Weltenbummler Travel Guides are now available worldwide!
This Havana Travel Guide helps you to understand the culture and the people who live in the city. And thanks to the many insider tips, it gives you the opportunity to save a lot of money right from the beginning of your trip!
About Weltenbummler Travel Guides:
If regular travel guides are too regular or so-called backpacker bibles got too commercial for you, our travel guides are your choice. Weltenbummler (German for globetrotter) Travel Guides are written for individual travelers and backpackers. We focus on the people and the culture of the destination. And we want to give you as many tips as possible in order to travel with a lower budget. Our authors are experts in their destination und have the knowledge that you need for your trip.
Weltenbummler Havana includes:
– detailed and up to date travel information
– many insider tips that help you to save a lot of money on your trip, including cheap transportation and casas particulares
– texts about the history and the people of Havana
– detailed information about sights, eating and drinking, accommodation and nightlife
– maps of historical Havana and the most important suburbs
– many pictures that give you a first impression of the city